Saturday, February 14, 2015

Ring The Alarm playlist, Feb 14



Marcia Griffiths -Electric boogie dub I
The Pleb - Snake in the bush
Adrian Sherwood and lee Scratch Perry  -Yellow fever
Roland Alphonso - President Kennedy
Derrick Morgan - I'm the ruler
The Jamaican - Ba ba boom
Manasseh - Maga dub Pt 1&2
Ruts DC - Whatever we do - RSD remix
King Midas Sound  - Cool out
Brassroots - Good life
Yarborough and Peoples - Don 't stop the music
Sly & Robbie - Boops
Larry Graham - Sooner or later
Upper Hutt Posse - Do it like this
Myron and E - Broadway
Ann Sexton  -You're gonna miss me
Beginning of the end - Come down babay - Kenny Dope edit
St Maartens Rolling Tones - It's a feeling
Ike and Tina Turner - Contact high
Yosi Horikawa -Bump
Tall Black Guy - I feel good (James Brown flip up)
Budamunky - Wednesday dub
Barbara Lynn - This is the thanks I get
Bill Doggett - Honky tonk pt I
Rufus Thomas - Do the funky peguin
Cookin on three burners - Cars
Howard Morrison - Keep on running
Maniphest - Scratch samba
DLT - Duel of the assasins feat Billy TK
Charles Mingus - II BS - RZA remix
Dr Tree - Eugino D

No comments: