Saturday, October 01, 2016

Ring The Alarm playlist, October 1



Thievery corp - Coming from the top
Electric wire hustle - Go slow
Sola Rosa - Promise (Isaac Aesili remix inst)
Red Astaire - Follow me
Dele Sosimi - Na my turn dub (Prince Fatty and Nostalgia77 dub mix)
Gene Dudley group feat E - Pearl baby, pearl
Diana Ross and the Supremes - You've been so wonderful to me
Barbara and the Browns - I'm gonna start a war
Alice Clark - You hit me right where it hurt me
Gladys Knight and the Pips - Givin up
The Emotions - Blind alley
Soul scratch - Look how far we've come
Otis Brown - I've got another
William Bell - I forgot to be your lover
Frightnrs - Trouble in here
Derrick Morgan - I'm the ruler
Viceroys - Give it to him
Big Bud - Runaway
Fat Freddys Drop - Hope (Sonsine remix)
The Believers - Mr hot pants
James Brown - Funky President (People it's bad)
Vicki Anderson - Baby don't you know
Bill Withers - You
DJ Day - Land of a thousand chances (Lord Echo disco mix)
Goon squad - Eight arms to hold you
Gwen Guthrie - Peanut butter (12" version)
Cherelle - Artificial heart
Jackie Stoudemire - Invisible wind (Shoes re-edit)

No comments: