Saturday, December 30, 2017

Ring The Alarm playlist December 30



Universal Robot Band - Freak with me
Edwin Birdsong - Rapper dapper snapper
Roy Ayers - Boogie back
Peaches and Herb - Roller skatin' mate pt1
Nolan Thomas - Yo little brother (dub mix)
Goon squad - Eight arms to hold you
IQU feat Betty Anne Monga  - Witchcraft
Larry Morris - Who do we think we're fooling
The McCoys - Fever
Mitch Ryder and the Detroit Wheels - Little Latin Lupe Lu
Jr Walker - Hip city pt1
Jackie Wilson - I get the sweetest feeling
Gladys Knight and the Pips - Letter full of tears
Jerry Butler - I'm a telling you
Betty Harris - Cry to me
Barbara George - I know
James Brown - Papa's got a brand new bag
Ray Barretto - Soul drummers
New Swing Sextet - Monkey see, monkey do
Mongo Santamaria - Funk up
Magic Circle - Express - Magic fever
Amrals Trinidad Cavaliers Steel Orchestra - 90% of me is you
St Maarten's The Rolling Tones - It's a feeling
Cedric Im Brooks - Blackness of darkness
Fat Freddys Drop - Hope (Sonsine remix)
Beat Pharmacy feat Paul St Hilaire - Sunshine

No comments: