Saturday, January 13, 2018

Ring The Alarm playlist January 13



Ramsey Lewis - Sun goddess
Dinosaur L - Go bang
Roy Ayers - I am your mind (Pepe Bradock main mix)
Chancha Via Circuito - Amelia
Aural Exciters - Maladie d'amour
Mo Kolours - Biddies (Truth is light edit)
OoGun - ClapDance (agoraphobic marching band mix)
Opensouls - Sweet love (Sequence 19 remix)
RJD2 - The stranger
Marva Whitney - What do I have to do to prove my love to you
Lyn Collins & James Brown - What my baby needs now is a little more loving
Howard Tate -Look at Granny run run
Clarence Reid - Gotta take it home tomother
Paul Humphrey and his Cool Aid Chemists - Detroit
Habitual Parking Violators - One to twelve
DJ Spinna  -Abyzmal
The Isley Bros - Layaway
Bobby Womack - Where there's a will, there's a way
DJ Day - Land of a thousand chances (Lord Echo mix)
Millie Small - My boy lollipop
Joe Higgs - I'm the song my enemies sing
Skatalites - Beardsman ska
Dawn Penn - No no no
Prince Jazzbo - Fool for love
Risco Connection - Aint no stopping us now
Fat Freddys Drop - Hope (3 Generations Walking remix)
Little Stevie Wonder - Contract on love
Ray Charles - You're about to lose your clown

No comments: