Saturday, May 12, 2018

Ring The Alarm playlist May 12



Roupe - Joe Baxil
Beats International - Invasion of the estate agents
Dutch Rhythm and Steel - Down by the river
Billy Preston - Advice
Luther Ingram - Baby don't you weep
Bobby Womack and the Valentinos - I found a true love
Sue Ann Jones  - I'll give you my love
The Shirelles - Boys
The Brownettes - Baby don't you know
Lyn Collins - Take me just as I am
Vicki Anderson - Don't throw your love in the garbage can
The Believers - Mr hot pants
The Sorcerers - In pursuit of Shai Hulud
Buttering Trio - Cacti juice
Khruangbin - Two fish and an elephant
Rae and Christian feat The Congos - Hold us down
Specials - Ghost town
Eddy Grant  - My turn to love you
Art of Noise - Moments in love
Tom Tom Club - Wordy rappinghood
Evelyn King - Love come down
Millie Scott - Prisoner of love
Peaches and Herb - Freeway
Bernard Edwards - Your love is good to me
Snap - Sidewalk city
IQU - Witchcraft
Collision - Mr music
Sola Rosa - Leave a light on

No comments: