Saturday, May 05, 2018

Ring The Alarm playlist May 5

Bassomatic - Fascinating rhythm (Henry's lost dub)
Idris Mohammed - Could heaven ever be like this (Leftside wobble edit)
Charles Wright and Watts 103rd st rhythm band - High as apple pie (slice 2)
The Parliaments - I wanna testify
The Puffs - I only cry once a day now
Ray Charles -You're about to lose your clown
Harlem Gospel Travellers - He's on time
Cannibal and the Headhunters - Land of a thousand dances
The Versatile Johnny Lewis - Unchain my heart
The Impressions - Keep on pushing
Major Lance - Hey little girl
Jan Bradley - Mama didn't lie
Jerry Butler - I'm a telling you
The Impressions -Talking about my baby
Major Lance -  Um um um um
The Impressions - We're a winner
Curtis Mayfield - Future shock
El Michels Affair - Behind the blue curtains
Sharon Jones and the Dapkings  - Let them knock
Sharon Jones and the Dapkings  - Mama don't like my man
Sharon Jones and the Dapkings  - Better things
Michael Viner's Incredible Bongo Band - Ohkey dokey pt2
Southside Coalition - Power play
Bernard Wright - Haboglabotribin
Gwen Guthrie - Aint nothing going on but the rent
Bobby Broom - Saturday night
Richard Eriwata - Weekend
Five Star - Let me be the one
Chakk  -You (mix two)
Cleo Sol - Why don't you
Blundetto feat Kid Charlemane - History dance
Jessica Lauren - Teck et bambou

No comments: